Reception : Until December 31
The roof structure of this church dates from 1492. It has chalk walls above a flint and tufa base. The buttresses, divided at mid height by a band, have been restored with bricks and covered in slates. Subject of local pride, the west façade has a 'campenard' (belfry wall) housing a remarkable 90cm bell made by Ancel Gourdi, (listed historical monument in 1912). The bell is engraved with a dedication to the Lord of Vignacourt and to Madame Suzanne, his sister.